Are you looking for an environmentally friendly way to liberate yourself from Big Power (aka utilities)? Look no further for a cost-saving, tier one, Meyer Burger solar energy system and Tesla battery backup and energy storage. With volatile energy prices, solar energy is an ideal option for those looking to reduce their spending and forever hold their energy costs. Pare your carbon footprint and claim energy independence today.
DO WE LOOK SERIOUS?
Because we are! This is a big investment and one that should be taken seriously. Solar systems have countless benefits for home and business owners, but only if configured and installed correctly. A solar system installation doesn’t merely save money on your electric bill, it will boost the value of your property significantly through our partnership with Pearl Certification. With our full-service approach, you have the power to bundle and save. Whether it’s Meyer Burger solar panels, Tesla battery storage, HVAC, or ProVia windows and doors, we have you covered
SOLAR POWER MADE EASY
Many people assume that it takes a lot of effort to switch to solar power, but this simply isn’t the case with Sol-Up. We are proud to oversee each project from conception to completion. We take care of every aspect of the installation process so you can sit back, relax, and start enjoying the savings of energy independence.
- Introduce our Energy Consultant
- Engineer your system
- Submit system permits
- Install your system
- Inspect your system
- Activate your system
SOLAR APPLICATION AND FORM SERVICES
It is essential to provide the necessary documentation when installing a solar system. At Sol-Up, we provide a comprehensive application and form service. We handle all form submission including your HOA, so you don’t have to. Here are some examples of the steps we complete for you to get you up and running:
- Rebates: If there is a chance that we can save you money, this is exactly what we will do!
- Net Metering Application: This application is sent to your energy provider to inform them that you are going solar. The installation process will be monitored closely by the power company to ensure that everything meets safety and renewable energy guidelines.
- SREC/PEC Application: It is essential that the Solar Renewable Energy Credit or Portfolio Energy Credit Applications are done properly to ensure you benefit from any credits that are available. We will fill in and submit the forms, then monitor your credits on a continual basis.
- HOA Requirements: In many cases Homeowner Associations require architectural applications to be completed prior to installation. We will take care of this application for you to speed up the process and eliminate stress.
At Sol-Up, we strongly believe every homeowner and business owner should have the option to install solar systems and be energy independent. Therefore, we offer several financing options:
- $0 Down OAC
- 0% Financing OAC
- 25 Year Terms Available
- Bundle and save. Sol-Up is a full-service provider of energy efficiency with windows & doors, solar-plus-battery, and HVAC.
- We have many lenders that accept almost all credit profiles, call or a free evaluation today.
A COMMITMENT TO QUALITY BY SOLAR OLYMPIC CHAMPIONS
We are committed to delivering a high-quality service, and the most effective way to achieve this is through a tried and tested installation process.
Sol-Up installers all have OSHA 10 or OSHA 30 and PV licenses. It’s not just our commitment, it’s the law designed to protect the consumer and installers alike.
Sol-Up is proud to be but a handful of end-to-end installers. What does that mean? It means that every aspect of your solar project is handled by a Sol-Up employee, not third-party engineering, sales, or installation. This is important when you need us most.
Our team has extensive experience in fitting solar systems and every project is led by NABCEP Certified installation professionals. You can rest assured your home or business is in the safest possible hands.
There is no other Nevada solar installer that can claim to be the best in the world back-to-back 2020 and 2022 (2021 was cancelled by Covid) and we will be competing again in 2023.